Will CloudFlare block DDdos attacks aimed at the Send button on my web site form?

Question: will my new CloudFlare service (Pro level) block Ddos attacks aimed at the Send button on a form at my web site?

I just started using CloudFlare and changed my name servers as directed; but now a powerful email filtering service at my ISP (Just Host) announces that it will not work unless I use the default name servers. Here’s my question: will my new CloudFlare service (Pro level) block Ddos attacks aimed at the Send button on a form at my web site? (That button was clicked to send messages to the email address at my ISP. I have had two bad DDos attacks in recent weeks — 1,000+ messages to that email address with no body text and from the same sender.)

Thanks in advance.

Pressing that button results is a HTTP/POST request and Cloudflare can rate limit all kind of requests. According to your problem it seems you need some check at your application before sending the content to mail server. You can check if message is empty or duplicate and/or rate limit sending messages from within your application.
From DDoS perspective 1000 is not a significant number.

Thanks. Apologies for my late rely.