Why Replace with Cloudflare's nameservers?

Hello,

I just added new website, but needed to Replace with Cloudflare’s nameservers, not using original nameservers.

I forgot to tell you somethin, this is new domain from my NameCheap account, but don’t know why there have A and TXT records, but I deleted those records already, remember this is new domain, thanks.

This domain is currently active on Cloudflare on an account where the nameservers joel and april were assigned.

You seem to have added it now to another account where the nameservers alfred and beth were assigned.

Either you leave the nameservers unchanged and manage the domain from the other account or you change them to the new ones, in which case the domain will be deactived in the other account and you’ll be able to manage it from your new account.

2 Likes

Hello,

We didn’t change to alfred and beth, we have make sure we don’t have alfred and beth nameserver.

Thanks

You changed it by adding the domain to a different account. As explained you need to manage the domain from the to other account.

I only have joel and april, I don’t know alfred and beth, so I think someone was using this domain in Cloudflare?

Remmeber this domain purchased on 28/6.

You said you just added it, didn’t you?

If you are saying you are not familiar with joel and april, the best will be to change the nameservers at your registrar’s so that they point to alfred and beth. In that case - as I already mentioned - the control would switch over to your new account.

1 Like

Our all domain nameserver only point to joel and april, I don’t have alfred and beth, so how can I control alfred and beth?

Nameservers are domain specific, not account specific.

Post a screenshot of https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/:zone/dns

That is from the same account where you got the original screenshot from?

Yes !

And that screenshot was also for the same domain of course? It does not say the domain.

Are you Cloudflare staff?

I was referring to the second screenshot.

If you took the second screenshot from a random other domain, it certainly would not work. Hence the question if these nameservers are mentioned for your domain.

Can you help me to check who is holding this domain?

Again, where did you take the second screenshot from?