Why My Site Redirect to 404?

When I try to Login my wordpress Site with following url. It shows 404 error instead of login page.

Anyone knows what’s the problem?

May I ask if you’ve changed your hosting provider or migrated recently?
Are the CHMOD permissions correctly configured on the files and directories?

Nevertheless, since 404 error indicates the origin host issue, you’ll need to contact your hosting provider’s support about this. 404 means File not Found, but if the files are there, this is a problem your hosting provider will need to investigate (or at least one they have the right tools and access to investigate).

Nevertheless, are you using Cloudflare for your domain?
Does it work as expected when you temporary Pause the Cloudflare for your zone?
Furthermore, you could determine if this behaviour continues even by using a “Pause” option at Cloudflare as follows:

1. Use the “Pause Cloudflare on Site” option from the Overview tab for your domain at dash.cloudflare.com .
  2. The link is in the lower right corner of that page.
  3. Give it five minutes to take effect, then make sure site is working as expected with HTTPS.

Before moving to Cloudflare, was your Website working over HTTPS connection?
Make sure your site has SSL installed so that it can be accessed with HTTPS.
Here is a way to re-check if you correctly setup the SSL for your domain with Cloudflare:

Are you using some kind of a plugin which changes the default /wp-admin/ or wp-login.php location to some other? :thinking:

Possible helpful article for troubleshooting:

1 Like

Thanks for Your Detailed Information.
Now, My issue is resolved.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.