Why my site is not live with cloudflare?

Kindly, see more information why this mode is not recommended and what options do you have due to an SSL certificate and having HTTPS connection fro your Website at the article below:

But when i use full move… As you are saying it shows host error… I need solution of my problem not the article😔

If that is the case, then you need to have an SSL certificate installed at your host/origin.

Either using Let’s Encrypt or Certbot (depending on the host) or AutoSSL (via cPanel), or if it is available to you, generate self-signed certificate.

Even better option is, if you can upload/install an SSL certificate, in that case you can generate and use Cloudflare Origin CA certificate and have the Full SSL or Full SSL (Strict):

1 Like

@angshuangshu40, it seems you’ve been trying to get that zone active for a while. (Are you also @swapniljonak, btw?) Did you try quick fix idea 5 in the above tip?

5. You have some conflict with TLS 1.3, disable it and see if you still encounter the error.

1 Like

Done…

Done … Please check now… Not working

Thank you for the update, I just checked name servers on that zone and am getting conflicting results,

$ dig ns giftdiha.com
ns2.dns-parking.com
ns1.dns-parking.com

Whatsmydns shows alan and kimi in some locations and propagation still happening in other locations, DNS Checker - DNS Propagation Check & DNS Lookup.

And securitytrails shows ulla and leonard, with mimi and terry seen recently, Historical NS records for giftdiha.com - SecurityTrails.

Given the movement between accounts & multiple on/off toggles to ssl, it may be quick fix 2 causing the issue, The domain name has not fully been set to use Cloudflare yet. Propagation can take up to 24 hours.

2 Likes

Should i wait… Everything is correct or not… The website is not open https://www.giftdiha.com

This topic was automatically closed after 31 days. New replies are no longer allowed.