Why is there an automatic description from cloudflare

I use cloudflare for my domain https://untung33.xyz/. Why is the description different from the description used on my website on Google search engines? The contents of the description like this:
“untung33.xyz is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here”

can anyone help to change that description to my real description?

Welcome to the Cloudflare Community. :logodrop:

Cloudflare does not control your site content or Google indexing. Your question is better suited for the Google Search Community. They will be better equipped to offer answers about the inner workings of their platform.

2 Likes

yes thanks i will try. but have any members experienced something like this before? maybe it can help explain. because it’s normal for my description to automatically never experience something like this.

1 Like

Hello,

yes thanks i will try. but have any members experienced something like this before? maybe it can help explain. because it’s normal for my description to automatically never experience something like this.

As epic.network pointed out we do not control your site content or how Google indexes the zone. As this is out of scope for us to troubleshoot. If you remove the proxy does this have any effect on this issue?

You can disable the proxy via this guide below.

Or you can pause Cloudflare to verify this is not causing this issue as well.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.