Why is it saying I fraudulently suspended my account, I don't understand?

Why is it saying I fraudulently suspended my account, I don’t understand?

What is “it”? Can you share a screenshot of the error?

I’m sure I’ve been using it normally, why is my account suspended? Think about it, that is, the recent three domain names have opened mail forwarding, and nothing else has been done, and few emails have been sent, and a maximum of 20 emails have been sent. What should I do in this situation? It is very important to me, I am from mainland China, and many of my friends in mainland China are using your products. Where did I go wrong? ! I used paypal to pay, I was thinking about why I received three refunds recently, and found that my domain name registration was blank, I found out that my account was suspended, and my domain name registration authority was suspended at the same time, I never applied for a refund in the first place, what the ■■■■ is going on?

Uploading: c4ed1646622f7bfd93b42f3065576c7.png…
Uploading: f72b16547a4038ab7cdf1ea66933c32.png…

为什么说我欺诈,为什么要暂停我的账户,我很着急,域名对我太重要!

图片已经发了,正在审核你能看到吗

Not yet.

我将从新上传你们公司给我发的邮件

|时 间: *2022年5月27日(星期五)下午4 : 01

您好,

与电子邮件地址 redacted关联的 Cloudflare 帐户已被暂停,因为可能违反服务条款。Cloudflare 服务条款
位于 https://www.cloudflare.com/terms/。

暂停此帐户不会影响、禁用或删除您当前的服务。但在对此事件进行审查期间,会阻止您向 Cloudflare 帐户添加新域。

如果您对此次暂停有任何疑问,请通过 [email protected] 联系 Cloudflare 的信任与安全团队,对此进行讨论。

谢谢,

Cloudflare 团队

两个帖子被隐藏了

The account redacted learned from your email that it was identified as fraudulent, so the account has been suspended, I request my account to be reinstated, because the domain name is important to me, and I don’t understand where I did wrong

Hello,

Our automated spam filter, Akismet, has temporarily hidden your post in Why is it saying I fraudulently suspended my account, I don’t understand? for review.

A staff member will review your post soon, and it should appear shortly.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.