Why is Disable Railgun in my Page Rules?

I have many Page Rules that I set up ages ago with these settings:

Browser Cache TTL: 5 days, Disable Railgun, Cache Level: Cache Everything, Edge Cache TTL: 7 days

However, I don’t recall adding the Disable Railgun bit. And when I go to change the settings on these page rules, two things happen.

1. I don’t see Disable Railgun explicitly – it’s not on the Page Rule nor is it even an option that I seem to be able to set.

2. When I try to change the settings that I can access, e.g. changing Edge Cache TTL to 14 days, I can’t do it. I get an error “.settings[1]: Invalid setting disable_railgun” that prevents me from making any changes.

Is this a bug? I could try deleting each page rule and recreating it with my edits, but that seems onerous to do for 20+ page rules. Any ideas? Thanks for any help anyone can offer.

Is your Railgun part of a Business/Enterprise level plan, or did it come from your host? If it’s the host, maybe you can check with them on how it’s configured.

I have the Business Plan so there’s no third-party configuration by a host. Under Railgun configuration, it says “You have no Railgun servers currently configured.” So, Railgun is not a feature that I’m using.

You’ll probably have to open a ticket to clean that up.

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you receive an automatic response that does not help you, please reply and indicate you need more help.

OK will do. Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.