Why is cloudflare blocking me from viewing every page untiI solve a captcha?

I’ve read Community Tip - Best Practices For Captcha Challenges and it’s of no help to me.

Project honeypot shows my IP is clean.
2 and 3 are irrelevant as it happens to every site
None of my devices are infected with malware. I’ve run several scans and setup Pi-hole to inspect my traffic for a few days and no malicious requests are sent.
5 and 6 are irrelevant
I’ve waited a week and still no change.
Reset devices overnight, still retained the same IP
Privacy pass is not helpful as it only works with browsers and the cloudflare requests fail with Windows applications

What am I supposed to do here? I can’t even use applications I use daily anymore because they’re “protected” by cloudflare.

Is it every website behind Coudflare or just some? If it is only a few perhaps their owners/admins decided to block specific networks, countries, user-agents - best to collect some information such as Ray ID and contact the site owner directly to find out.

Basically all of them. I looked up a quick list here: Websites using CloudFlare • Hunter TechLookup

I tested the first 15 or so. All of them failed and forced me to complete a captcha except for 3 which were all CDN sites.

I am so sick and tired of this. I contacted the Connect to Work or Games from Anywhere | Parsec team as it’s an app I can no longer use due to cloudflare and asked if they and recently changed any settings related to cloudflare that may have blocked me from the service. The answer was no. It worked perfectly find last weekend,

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.