Why CSAM content of pages.dev not belongs my account is noticed

I have received the CSAM notice from cloudflare that need action in 24 hours ,but after check pages.dev projects under my account ,but NO one match ???.pages.dev name belongs me,what happens and what can i do … thanks a lot . The origin mail as below:

To Whom it May Concern:

We have received information of CSAM content on your site. Please take a moment to review and remove the offending content (below).

Please respond within 24 hours to confirm that you have taken action. Failure to act may result in termination of services by Cloudflare.

For further support regarding this issue as it relates to your Cloudflare account, please feel free to review the following supplemental information:

Cloudflare’s Optional CSAM Scanning Tool - Free to All Customers
Purging Cache - single file, URL, or all cache content

Regards,
Cloudflare Trust and Safety

Did you respond to Cloudflare Trust and Safety with the same information you provided here? If not, you should definitely do that.

For future reference, and hopefully you will never need to use this advice, please refrain from posting URLs that are alleged to contain any illegal content, but especially avoid posting CSAM URLs.

thanks a lot

1 Like

Thanks for your advice . I have reponded same info to cloudflare trust and safety. Is it possible that DNS poison result this.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.