Why cant i get a live chat support!

IT IS FRUSTRATING ANYMORE TO NOT HAVE A LIVE PERSON TO HELP!

THE ONLY PHONE NUMBER TO CALL IS A SALES DEPARTMENT! I DONT NEED ANY MORE PRODUCT I JUST NEED HELp!

Live chat support is available on the Business and Enterprise plans. Pro customers have access to email support and everyone including Free has access to the community here. If we can help, please open a new topic for your issue.

3 Likes

I have two domains and they are both connected to the same DNS is that correct?? I thought there was supposed to be different?
Because testing the domains … it is not working…

I’m not sure exactly what you mean, but each site you add to Cloudflare is managed separately and has separate DNS settings.

Can you post the domain(s), any screenshots and what exactly is ‘not working’?

1 Like

I need support to fix the DNS

multiplecashincome.com has no dns records good #tutorial here on adding them

2 Likes

I dont understand what this is

THe DNS are the ones Cloudflare generated

This is why I need to TALK to somebody. Texting back and forth creates confusion

There are several issues here.

Firstly, massivecheck.com is properly configured to use Cloudflare, DNS records are there and nameservers point to Cloudflare.

multiplecashincome.com does not have any records so you will need to add them, if the sites are on the same hosting then you can probably just add matching records to that one for the second domain. The nameservers for this domain also point to GoDaddy and not Cloudflare.

Finally, both domains have some unusual stauses. This may not cause an issue now with what you are trying to do but you may want to talk to GoDaddy about it.

clientDeleteProhibited
clientRenewProhibited
clientTransferProhibited
clientUpdateProhibited

Cloudflare’s Enterprise plan includes a dedicated account team who can work with you on setup depending on what you need, if that’s something you want to consider.

4 Likes

You would think that for a NEW person you would have SOMEBODY TO TALK TO!!!
All this techy stuff i dont understand!!!
Setting things up should be a FREE consultation NOT CHARGED!

How come? If you require a service, that’s obviously paid. Are you working for free?

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.