Why are you overwriting my dns entries?

Hi cloudlare
So I have got a new hosting and I have updated the dns on cloudflare 3 Times now and every 24 hours it keeps reverting to old values. This means my sites are going offline. It is a bit ridiculous, isn’t it? . Can you tell me why is that?

Cloudflare doesn’t overwrite DNS entries. If you check the Audit Log at the top of dash.cloudflare.com, you should be able to find the cause. It’s either someone logging into your account, or a third party making API calls with your permission. Usually, this is Ezoic.

If you don’t want third parties overwriting your DNS entries, you can change your Global API Key.

1 Like

Thx.
How do I disable ezoic

1 Like

That is probably a best asked to ezoic. If you change the API key and your login detail, the integration should no longer work…but you should probably only do that after talking with ezoic to understand what that will mean for your site. I do see the changes you mention and if that was not you performing those actions, ezoic should be the next stop. Please post back and let us know what you find out, that’ll improve the information on this site about how to support parnter integrations like this.

1 Like

I have changed the API key as advised on here earlier.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.