Why am I getting CAPTCHAs?

captcha

Hi I have a problem on my pc and this security it appears on every web page will you tell me what is wrong

Problem with the SSL certificate

Was there supposed to be an image attached? There’s not enough information in your post to know which message you’re seeing.

Yesterday I was watching football on batmanstream and today i cant because
something is blocked on my IP address , I tried on my mobile phone and my
laptop and I have the same problem on other sites, not just batmanstream

Here’s an article on why this happens:

my IP is clean and i have the same problem with the pages…

Hi, i have the same problem but like denkovski996 my ip is clean and i still get captchas everywhere.
This is Affecting my work, i’m a streamer and the software i use to go live use aloot of BrowserSourcers of streamlabs.com, now i can use the software 'cause all browserSourcers are getting block by this captch!
Plaease help!

Hello, i’m facing with the same problem, any news about that?

See the article I linked to above.

Yes, i saw…
As higor.torquetti said my ip also is clean and i still get captchas.

Besides country and IP blocking, there are firewall rules for User-Agent blocking. It’s up to every site owner to create and enable the rules that will result in a captcha being shown. I’d guess you guys need to contact the webmaster for any domain you are being shown a captcha page.

Note that project honeypot is it’s own service - Cloudflare pulls from it, but CF has its own IP reputation database with custom security.

My advice is:

1. Make sure you’re not running explicit privacy extensions. If something is clearing the __cfduid cookie Cloudflare loads, or if an extension isolates the cookie for each tab, Cloudflare may get suspicious and think you’re a bot.
  2. Test multiple sites.It’s possible that your IP reputation is fine, but you’re visiting websites of Cloudflare customers who have explicit firewall rules that require solving a captcha. See if you also get issues using digitalocean.com, zendesk.com, discordapp.com, etc. If you have a bad IP reputation, you’ll likely hit captchas on these websites as well.
  3. Run privacypass

How allow traffic come from specific IOS app
My ip is suspicious so unable to access site without using cloudflare Captcha

I’m able to access these: digitalocean.com , zendesk.com , discordapp.com.

In somewhere of the site projecthoneypot.org they say something like this “excused after 90 days of no activity.”.

I had some problems 2 months ago. I’ll wait more 30 days and check again…

BTW the privacypass isn’t a option in my corporate network.

Thank you everyone.

CAPATCHA is something that the admins use to identify robots, it is not a serious issue, CAPATCHA’s are very easy to be solved by humans and are nearly impossible for a robot to solve, sometimes it may happen that you get multiple capatcha’s to solve.

closed #15