Why am I getting CAPTCHAs?

captcha

Hi I have a problem on my pc and this security it appears on every web page will you tell me what is wrong

0 Likes

Problem with the SSL certificate

Was there supposed to be an image attached? There’s not enough information in your post to know which message you’re seeing.

0 Likes

0 Likes

Yesterday I was watching football on batmanstream and today i cant because
something is blocked on my IP address , I tried on my mobile phone and my
laptop and I have the same problem on other sites, not just batmanstream

0 Likes

Here’s an article on why this happens:

1 Like

my IP is clean and i have the same problem with the pages…

0 Likes

Hi, i have the same problem but like denkovski996 my ip is clean and i still get captchas everywhere.
This is Affecting my work, i’m a streamer and the software i use to go live use aloot of BrowserSourcers of streamlabs.com, now i can use the software 'cause all browserSourcers are getting block by this captch!
Plaease help!

0 Likes

Hello, i’m facing with the same problem, any news about that?

0 Likes

See the article I linked to above.

0 Likes

Yes, i saw…
As higor.torquetti said my ip also is clean and i still get captchas.

0 Likes

Besides country and IP blocking, there are firewall rules for User-Agent blocking. It’s up to every site owner to create and enable the rules that will result in a captcha being shown. I’d guess you guys need to contact the webmaster for any domain you are being shown a captcha page.

0 Likes

Note that project honeypot is it’s own service - Cloudflare pulls from it, but CF has its own IP reputation database with custom security.

My advice is:

1. Make sure you’re not running explicit privacy extensions. If something is clearing the __cfduid cookie Cloudflare loads, or if an extension isolates the cookie for each tab, Cloudflare may get suspicious and think you’re a bot.
  2. Test multiple sites.It’s possible that your IP reputation is fine, but you’re visiting websites of Cloudflare customers who have explicit firewall rules that require solving a captcha. See if you also get issues using digitalocean.com, zendesk.com, discordapp.com, etc. If you have a bad IP reputation, you’ll likely hit captchas on these websites as well.
  3. Run privacypass
1 Like

My ip is suspicious so unable to access site without using cloudflare Captcha
How allow traffic come from specific IOS app

I’m able to access these: digitalocean.com , zendesk.com , discordapp.com.

In somewhere of the site projecthoneypot.org they say something like this “excused after 90 days of no activity.”.

I had some problems 2 months ago. I’ll wait more 30 days and check again…

BTW the privacypass isn’t a option in my corporate network.

Thank you everyone.

0 Likes

CAPATCHA is something that the admins use to identify robots, it is not a serious issue, CAPATCHA’s are very easy to be solved by humans and have a free hbo go account and are nearly impossible for a robot to solve, sometimes it may happen that you get multiple capatcha’s to solve.

0 Likes

closed #15
0 Likes