I’ve got a ‘Pro Plan’ in CloudFlare and I’ve set the SSL/TLS encryption in Full mode.
Now, I’ve been checking the statistics of the last 24h of the traffic served over TLS, and found:
- 77% over TLS v1.3 (ok, as far as I underdstand, this is the optimal traffic, isn’t it?)
- 20% over TLS v1.2
- 3% over none (not secure)
I’m wondering why the 100% of the traffic is not TLS v1.3. How can I check any error?
As information, I have the following configurations on the ‘Edge Certificates’ section:
- Always Use HTTPS: On
- HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS): Disabled
- Minimum TLS Version: TLS 1.0
- Opportunistic Encryption: On
- TLS 1.3: On
- Automatic HTTPS Rewrites: Off
- Certificate Transparency Monitoring: Off