Who's the manager or owner?

Hi people’s.

My name is Nicola van Bemmel, I’m from the Netherlands and I use since a couple of days the website, and I received many complaints because of the high prices, so hereby I demand my money back from the owner of the website,. , the sums involved are:

€9,95, €12,95 and €49,95

I hope the owner feels responsible themselves and transfer my money back to my bankaccount.

With Dutch tall greetings from the Netherlands

Nicola van Bemmel

I mean the website:

Bedswipe.com

Welcome to the Cloudflare Community :logodrop:

When i understand you correctly you dont have a Problem with Cloudflare. You have a Complaint to a Website Owner which uses Cloudflare. In this Case the Cloudflare Community cant help you and you would need to contact the Website Owner

1 Like

Thank you Jason for your important and valuable answer. That’s exactly my question: How can I reach the website owner of manager of Bedswipe.com
I’ve made many calls abroad and each of them refers to this website. So, can anyone, literally anyone, please help me with my biggest question I’ve ever had.

No one at Cloudflare or in the Community can assist you with this. There is a contact form on the website that you are asking about. It lists a company in Hong Kong as the owner along with both an address and an email address. If you have no luck with that information, you may try contacting your bank.

1 Like