Whitelist the Semrush IP

The Semrush site audit failed when I tried to audit my website (sunm.edu). Then I discussed it with the Semrush support team and they told me, the reason why the audit fails is that the Semrush crawl bot can’t reach the domain and returned a 403 error. To resolve this issue, whitelist Semrush bots. They share the bot’s IP address. I added the IP address below.

The bot’s IP addresses are: 85.208.98.128/25 (a subnet used by Site Audit only). The bot is using standard 80 HTTP and 443 HTTPS ports to connect.

I can’t find a solution to whitelist the Semrush IP. Can you please help me to whitelist the Semrush IP?

From here:

The solution would be to whitelist the IPs by adding them to the Security → WAF → Tools → IP Access Rules with the action “allow” for your zone/website:

Helpful articles:

Other way would be by Firewall Rules and using cf.client.bot field as long as Semrush bot is on the Cloudflare Radar list of Verified Bots:

https://radar.cloudflare.com/traffic/verified-bots

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.