How do I whitelist my PRTG Monitoring server so that it doesn’t caught in the re-capcha pages?
Whitelisting the user agent and IP address used by PRTG should work just fine.
Thank you for your help.
The solution was:
- Select the Site (domain.com)
- Click on Firewall > Firewall Rules
- Click on ‘Create a Firewall Rule’
- Give the Rule a name ’ prtg.domain.com ’
- In the Field section - enter the IP address equals xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx and User Agent equals to Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; PRTG Network Monitor (www.paessler.com); Windows)
- Then in the Choose an action section - Allow
- Click Save the firewall rule
- Relocate the rule to the top of the list.
It took about 2 minutes and the PRTG monitor went green.
Great to see this.
This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.