White page at all

Hello to all , when i visit my web page attikanea.info , nothing is showing , only a white page .Can you help me with this issue?

Thanks for any help

I’d recommend to pause Cloudflare (bottom right, Overview screen) and check if you can still reproduce the issue. If you can, it’s an issue with your server and you need to talk to your host.

1 Like

should i wait for a while? I just paused the Cloudflare , but i get white page again.

Wait a couple of minutes but if you then still only get a blank page talk to your host.

it is possible to have issue with tokens and zones ?

Do you have any Worker active on your domain?

no wordkers are empty, but the site just shows the contents .you can check if you want .But why this is happening ? Have you any solution for this

Thanks for your support

Well, your site is returning a 503, but it does return some page as well.

However, I just checked via Cloudflare and that now works too.

2 Likes

yes i have set up an under maintenance page beacuse i have issues to backend.this is the right page.Can be a problem from zones maybe ?

I’d assume it was a caching issue. You do have a cache everything rule, right?

1 Like

Yes , It’s Loading Fine .

1 Like

everything rule yes.So now can i enable again Cloudflare for this domain ?

Thanks

Yes, you can unpause Cloudflare.

1 Like

ok iwill give it a try

When you cache everything and your server returns a blank page, that might get cached and you will experience exactly that issue.

2 Likes

Sandro , the same thing happens.I turn the page into development mode and pages that are white now i can see these with contents normal.What could be wrong ?

Thanks for any help

Hello to the community. Sometimes I visit an article on my site and I get a blank page. When I turn the site into development mode, this page appears normally. What could be wrong? Let me remind you that I have not installed a worker.

Domain:attikanea.info.

Thanks for any help

As I mentioned, that will be a caching issue. You best disable that page rule.

should i have a page rule ? I have only one , cache everything.Before i had 2 , my mistake ok.If i disable the page rule wp Cloudflare super cache will work or not ?

Thanks

As I mentioned under White page at all - #15 by sandro.

Yes, you best disable that rule.