Which are the IP for nameserver on ssl?

Hi. I want to install the SSL certificate on my website. I have the nameserver but not the IP. Where can I find it?

Cloudflare is not involved in the certificate setup on your server. Make sure your site is accessible via HTTPS before you even consider doing anything with Cloudflare.

What’s the domain?

The domain is: advanguards.it
I had already a certificate but from zero ssl and i can’t verify it completely

There is a certificate already, what do you need to verify then?

Can you post a screenshot of the error?

The certificate is not trusted in all web browsers. You may need to install an Intermediate/chain certificate to link it to a trusted root certificate. Learn more about this error. The fastest way to fix this problem is to contact your SSL provider.

I am using Wordpress and I get some errors on some functions. Like gzip compressing for increase speed…

That is something you’d need to contact your host about I am afraid. Cloudflare is not involved here. Your host probably does not send the full certificate chain.

I know that. But Zero SSL didn’t replied me.
I asked for this service on Cloudflare:

Seems i can’t ask for a free certificate here. While registering, I was asked to change the nameserver of my domain with the ones indicated. But I had just nameserver without IP.

Isn’t this a SSL certificate?

Not really, these are only the proxy certificates.

What you could do is get an Origin certificate from Cloudflare and install that on your server instead, but this will require you to proxy as these certificates are not valid outside of Cloudflare.

Oh. I tought this was a normal certificate with the 3 files (crt, key…).
Well, nvm. I think i’m gonna keep this for a little and then I buy one :slight_smile:
Thanks

Origin certificates are, but these are only valid when proxied and are not trusted by browsers.

If you want to go Cloudflare-only you can install them, otherwise you’d need a publicly trusted certificate. You best approach your host about that, but overall the site does load fine right now.

Yeah sure. The best should be a complete certificate, maybe bough through my host.
But yeah, is loading fine, so It wasn’t that important right now. Thank you for your time btw

I guess only the certificate chain is not complete but that is something the host needs to address. Just drop them a message :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.