Where to submit Transfer Key?

I have initiated the transfer of my domain to cloudflare. Today, I received the transfer key from my current registrar. But I don’t find the place to submit the transfer key.

My domain is in status “Transfer in progress”. In order to complete, I need to submit the transfer key. But where?

Thank you for your help in advance.

In most cases the transfer key is required to even start a domain transfer, so you are already beyond the point where it is needed if the transfer is in progress.

Did you perhaps initiate the transfer with an incorrect key?

1 Like

Thank you for your reply.

No, I have not entered any domain transfer key. With the transfer, I got to the point where inside the Cloudflare admin panel, I was asked to enter the transfer key. I had requested the key from the previous registrar. But it took too long to arrive in my inbox, so I logged out of Cloudflare thinking I could enter the key anytime later. When I had received the key the next day, I logged back in to Cloudflare – but there is no place to enter the transfer key now.

The domain I want to transfer still shows “Transfer in progress” with a link to “Zone overview”. So the transfer, I assume, has not been completed yet.

Do you know how I can submit the transfer key to complete the process?

closed #4

This topic was automatically closed after 31 days. New replies are no longer allowed.