Where to insert rocket loader ignore code

rocketloader

Hi,

It’s been said that I should add this code " <script data-cfasync=“false” src="/javascript.js"" into my html in order to ignore rocket loader for a specific JS.
I want to do this for google searchform. but it’s a little bit different and when I add above code the search box disappears.
Here’s what I do:

<script (function() { var cx = '007478810016489741469:vy3gvdesivs'; var gcse = document.createElement('script'); gcse.type = 'text/javascript'; gcse.async = true; **data-cfasync=false;** gcse.src = 'https://cse.google.com/cse.js?cx=' + cx; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(gcse, s); })();

gcse:search</gcse:search>

What possibly could be the problem?

I’m also having this issue - and the rocket loader seems to prevent the async script from loading properly. Please someone help with this.

Shouldn’t the data-cfasync=false go right after the opening script tag? So you’d end up with:

<script data-cfasync=“false” blahblahblah>

So now Rocket Loader is going to ignore everything inside <script …>.

That makes sense! I was really tired when working on it. I’m making the change now.

Yes that did the trick!!

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.