Where do I input my domain transfer code (EPP code/Domain Authorization Code)

So here’s what happened.

I had my site: hifimidi registered and hosted through Sitelio. I ended up moving to ClickFunnels to use as a host, but had Sitelio point hifimidi to ClickFunnel. I decided I didn’t like ClickFunnel and opened an account with Kajabi. They were just right.

When I tried adding hifimidi.com to Kajabi, it said my domain was being used elsewhere. After going back and forth between Kajabi and Sitelio tech support for over a week, we finally deleted everything from Sitelio and I opened up a Cloudflare account to add hifimidi and the new nameservers.

After 24 hours, when I visited hifimidi, it went to clickfunnels! I checked the DNS records and nothing is there except for Kajabi! I don’t know what is going on and no one can help me. Any ideas? I have a domain transfer code, but don’t know where to add it.

Transfer to where? Cloudflare?

Here are instructions for transferring a domain registration to Cloudflare:

But I don’t think domain registration is the issue. You’re already using Cloudflare name servers, so your DNS records are already here and need to be updated in the Cloudflare Dashboard.

Yes, I no longer use Sitelio as my registar and I need to use Cloudflare as my registrar. I’ve added hifimidi to Cloudflare, however, when I try adding it to Kajabi, it tells me it’s being used elsewhere. I’ve set the nameserve correctly as well as the CNAME. I’ve tried this for weeks.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.