When I try to update DNS record using cloudflare API token using terraform failed

When I try to update DNS record using cloudflare API token using terraform it’s returning 10000 error code. For other user it’s working. and I have same permissions which that user has.

Can you try again from your account @laleet.avaiya?

If you keep getting the error, can you create an Account ticket and share your ticket number here? You can open an Account ticket here, https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/support

Same issue @cloonan

Also there is no way to create account ticket whenever I click on that it says create community post.

@cloonan Can you help on this?

Hi @laleet.avaiya I have created ticket 3220331 on your behalf. You will have received a copy of it and I will flag that ticket and your topic here for my colleagues in Support

Thanks @cloonan

Also token is working in curl call when I pass it as bearer but in terraform it’s not woking when I pass it as api_token.

provider “cloudflare” {
api_token = var.cloudflare_api_token
}

1 Like

good detail, thank you, I’ll chat with the agent that is looking into this for ideas

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.