When I transferred my domain to Cloudflare, Bluehost said my domain is not configured to use their web hosting services. What should I do?

My web hosting provider, Bluehost, said that because my domain is no longer configured through them because I transferred my domain to Cloudflare, my domain is not configured to use their web hosting services.
What does this mean? And what should I do?
Here’s a screenshot of the email:

Thanks in advance!

For starters, renew your server certificate as that expired in February and the fact that your site loads on Cloudflare means you have a less secure encryption mode on Cloudflare.

Thank you for your advice. I don’t really know what you mean by a server certificate. As far as I know, everything should up to date. I also don’t know how to fix the less secure encryption mode.

Can you recommend something for me to look at to fix this situation? (I don’t know how to code)

Thanks!

You need to talk to your host or web developer about that.

What Cloudflare can do is issue an Origin certificate (use the search for details) but even that needs to be installed on your server, again host or web developer.

What you should do at this point is pause Cloudflare, make sure your site loads fine on HTTPS without Cloudflare (you’ll have to talk to your host), and only unpause Cloudflare once all of that is working.