When creating a .gov domain, can I use the cloudflare nameservers?

Am I able to use the default Cloudflare nameservers like moura-ns-Cloudflare-com?
There’s not much info on this, but thanks for any support you guys can give!

.gov domains require manual work from Cloudflare’s Support Team if you want to use them directly at registration.

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support - choose the ‘Account’ option for your ticket.

When you open the ticket, please share the ticket number here so we can escalate it and make sure it receives the right attention.

1 Like

I opened the ticket and went to “My Requests”, its empty. What now?

Did the pop-up not give you a ticket number when you submitted it? No email autoresponse either?

neither of those

ah here we go, I had to request help in the Registrar section I guess.
ticket number: 2529980

That will go to the wrong team :sweat_smile: hopefully they can re-route it. Which option did you select the first time when it wouldn’t let you? Account/Billing → Other should work, if not let us know.

Oop, sorry about that. It wouldn’t let me use “technical issue”

Oh I see, yeah that was expected and why I suggested ‘Account’. I have escalated that so hopefully it will end up in the right place.

Thank you very much! You’ve been exceedingly helpful.

2 Likes

No problem, hopefully Support can get it sorted for you.

3 Likes

I see 2529980 and have added myself to it to track & I see @domjh has escalated this topic for the attention of my colleagues. Thank you!

Hi @josefcreations89 can you share the domain name with the engineer on the ticket?

2 Likes

How would I do that? Are you wanting me to post the domain here or is there something I need to do in the ticket?

1 Like

Either way, you can add to the ticket or here, the agent also has a link to this discussion and I will let them know if I see it before they do.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.