When adding CNAME records Orange Cloud doesn't show up

dns
cname

I have linked my domain to my click funnels account and then using the steps to link it to cloudflare I have added the CNAME records but the orange cloud does not appear next to either of them. I tried it a few times and gone right back to the start and tried it again and still no luck. Can anybody help me please?

That’s normal for Clickfunnels. I think it’s because Clickfunnels also uses Cloudflare, so you’re just linking to their Cloudflare :orange:, but using your domain name.

So will this cause any issues with the setup? Every video I have watched everyones clouds are orange?

Its definitely effected it because the video tutorial I have watched I have gone through all the stages to set it up and the website should be live but mine is not. What do you suggest I do about this?

The lack of an orange cloud is a recent change. Once DNS propagates, you’ll be going through Cloudflare’s network.

A visit to your site shows it’s going through Cloudflare. My local DNS is still showing your old IP address, but a global DNS lookup returns Cloudflare addresses:
https://www.whatsmydns.net/#A/gibsonhealthconsulting.com

All good its online! Thanks for your help

Correct. Any clickfunnels setups should not show the :orange: / :grey: option. If they were setup in the past it may still appear, but that is probably just temporary.

Why did the CNAME on my root domain lose the orange cloud to route traffic through CloudFlare? This made my page rule stop working