Just made an account here because I spent the last 48h redownloading the same 130GB game 5 times, messing with my graphic driver, windows security options, overclocking settings etc… Just to find out that my game was crashing because the update server was unreachable.
I’m in Belgium and here’s what’s not working with Cloudflare DNS 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52 :
- Once in a while (every two days) twitter media, pictures and vids, for several hours
- Call of Duty Warzone update server
- Squad server browser
- Once in a while (once a week) snapchat, for several hours
- My Uni website
- Several websites, didn’t made a list because I didn’t know cloudflare was the issue. Stackoverflow was one of them, during 2 or 3 days and multiple times.
- Several Ubuntu repos in France and Germany
I had the same issues with my desktop, laptop and phone, using Cloudflare server in my windows settings or the Cloudflare Warp App (without WARP, just in 184.108.40.206 DNS mode).