What should my CNAME look like in Cloudflare if using Amazon S3

Hi, I am using Amazon S3 to store images and serve the images. I am using cloudflare and would like it to process the requests for the images and serve it. what should my cname records in cloudflare look like?

I tried to use:
CNAME amazon bucket name https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/bucketname.

I get the following error message when I click on submit: Invalid hostname - Use @ to represent the domain name. Why am I getting this when I was following cloudflare’s topic article on setting it up? What should the correct cname look like?

It should be something like bucketname.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com (no https or path after domain name)

If you have that bucket set to work as a static website, your Amazon AWS console for that feature should tell you the full domain name.

It doesnt work. I keep getting the error

I’m seeing some suggestions that the bucket name has to match the full domain name you’re using for the CNAME.
So…if your site is example.com, your bucket needs to be example.com, with the full Amazon URL being example.com.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com

Yes. I know this. I tried tha5. But it didnt work

Sorry, taking a closer look. The error says you need to enter a @ when creating a DNS record. Something like this:

Yep, I tried that to…

In the “Name” text box I’ve tried:
@, cdn, domain name, bucket name.

In the domain name I’ve tried:
full amazon s3 url to my bucket name.

I keep getting the error message: " Invalid hostname: Use ‘@’ to represent the root domain"

I’ve done everything you suggested and what I’ve researched in google search. Nothing. I keep getting that error message. This is “peeving” me because I’ve tried what cloudflare help articles have suggested with no luck. Basically, everything you’ve suggested is what i read in cloudflare help articles and google searches.

Then it’s time to open a Support Ticket. They’ll have more insight into what’s really going on: support AT cloudflare DOT com