What plan is right for me?

am trying to post a new topic but I get the error ‘not permitted to view the requested resource’ ???

We ask that people look around a little before they can create a topic. You can read more about that here.

I’ve gone ahead and bumped you up, so you should he good to go.

If you upgrade to business from free - will you see any improvement in performance - based on just upgrading the account. Does business or PRO put you on faster servers, more servers - is there a performance leap?

It really depends on your site and your visitors. There aren’t better or worse servers, but some of the transit routes can be limited to customers on BIZ or ENT plans (great explanation on that here).

There are also some features that are available at different plan levels that depending on your setup can have a significant impact on speed, but it’s not based on faster servers or anything like that. BIZ users can get a faster site experience than FREE, but it may not happen just by upgrading. Might require config.

Hi Ryan. Well we have a one page saas app that loads a lot of css js on start-up, then makes numerous loads for html components and json calls to our servers.

I guess the biggest improvement would be welcomed on general load time.

At the moment we have our own load system that only loads what the user needs, as they move through the app it loads and caches stuff which makes it frighteningly fast.

I guess i was wondering if we would see an inital improvement on initial load of the js, css first skeleton page.

Looking at our stats it does not look like a lot of fetches hit cache. That may be due to the vast amount of fetches simply being calls to our api. Most of our data is loaded at boot and then sync’d over sockets.

Let me see if I can’t rustle up someone who might be able to offer some additional insight. Or if any users with a similar setup have experiences to share.

That is ultra call. Also it seems you are the man in the know here…

We are a small bootstrapped start-up - our app operates on a tenant set-up - business users create an account using a sub domain on our (actually on cloudflare) abc.ourdomain.com. We have a 5 or 10 buck SSL that gives us SSL for these sub domains.

Does the SSL slow things down can we improve our SSL and if our client wants to point there own domain (custom) at cloudflare - so it maps to the sub-domain can we do that.

I read on the enterprise plan their is a SSL / DNS mapping system, client points domain at cloudflare we issue a api call and its all done. Perfect. Just enterprise plan is way over our budget.

Any thoughts?