What is the maximum domain limit per account in the free plan?

Hello Everyone,

I’m starting a company like sedo.com or dan.com to sell premium domains. Where people will sell their premium domains. So, to manage their domain we 1st thought we will use our own nameserver for example ns1.ourdomain.com & ns1.ourdomain.com. But after that, we realize that it will lag if it faces a DDoS attack and as we are currently a startup we can’t build the DDoS Protection right now. So we thought to use the Cloudflare nameservers (Cloudflare’s own name server, not our name server as we will be taking a free plan right now and in the future will try to update when we grow). And also another benefit of using Cloudflare is we will get the API to manage the DNS records for our users. So, I want to know how many free domains can I add maximum inside my one Cloudflare account in the free plan.

Kind Regards,
Md Udoy Hasan Orko

There’s essentially no limit. New accounts might get limited at first, but you’d just open a ticket and ask them to raise the limit.

1 Like

@sdayman thank you very much for the information :slight_smile: . Just one more question. If my site grows then can I host thousands/millions of domains on free single account

If you get to that level, that’s the time to start a conversation with the sales department.

Thanks again for the information. I’ll keep that in mind :+1: :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.