Hello. I want to set SSL full strict on my domain. I use Ubuntu and Nginx.
I do it like this:
- I go to Cloudflare dash and then to SSL/TLS
- I set SSL to “off”
- I go to “Origin server”
- I create certificate (RSA, 15 years, PEM)
- On Ubuntu in etc/ssl i create 2 files (domain.com.pem and domain.com.key)
6 Into .pem i paste origin certificate and into .key i paste private key.
- In etc/Nginx/sites-available/default in server i add this lines:
- Then i restart Nginx
- At the end i turn on SSL full strict and always use https
- After this website isnt loading.
What am i doing wrong?
Thanks for help.