Not a product update post this time around! Instead, I wanted to plug that we’re hiring for engineers on the Stream team.
If solving the problems people have with video on the Internet sounds interesting, I’d love to talk to you.
Here’s more info about the role:
What you’ll do
- Help build and manage a complex software system that receives, processes and delivers petabytes of video
- Maintain a focus on customer experience and product quality while scaling a young product
- Collaborate with engineers across the whole stack and teams across Cloudflare, and contribute at many layers of the architecture
- Own your work from early discussions to the day it ships
- Work closely with product leaders and get to know customers big and small
- We primarily work in Golang, TypeScript and Rust. We recommend you have worked in one of these languages before
- You have professional experience building production software
- You enjoy getting things done and have a bias for action: you’re a builder and a creator
- Can contribute across the stack, but may have a deeper interest in working for some particular part like browser/web technologies or video technology
- You lead. We are a growing team and you will have a huge role shaping the product from the ground up
- You have solid engineering fundamentals (formal computer science education a plus)
- You may have experience with video on the internet (for example with Media Source Extensions API on browsers, FFmpeg, live streaming tools) but this is not a requirement
- You would like to join a team that is honest and open with each other and holds each other to the highest standard. We celebrate each others’ achievements and support each other when we make mistakes
Sounds interesting to you?
Official post and application https://boards.greenhouse.io/cloudflare/jobs/2303246?gh_jid=2303246
or email me at [email protected] if you’d like more info or have questions!