Welcome! Say hello!

Hi @MichelleB! Welcome and have fun looking around :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you!

5 Likes

Good afternoon, morning, and/or evening everyone (but particularly our MVPs, who are, you know, the MVPs here :wink:)! I’m Jon, a member of the Infrastructure team based out of San Francisco. We work on a lot of fun, nerdy back-end things like building out our network, designing/testing next generation hardware, and handling the herculean task of managing and expanding that multi-hundred-city-large physical network.

My fun fact: I was one of the first ~100 users on Cloudflare as a beta tester from back in the Project Honey Pot days before (mostly by happenstance) ending up working here.

9 Likes

Hi @jon_from_cf and welcome, thanks for the intro and look forward to seeing you around!

That’s cool!

3 Likes

Hi @jon_from_cf!

That is one team I’d like to hangout with! Welcome!

That’s fun! Quite a journey.

3 Likes

What’s up everyone?

I joined the Cloudflare Community forum just a couple of days ago and posted a little bit to help out. This is likely to be my 100th post and so far, it’s been great to help.

I use Cloudflare for years now for different projects and partner integrations for my clients. It improves my everyday web-dev work a lot. Especially the transparency and continous improvements are what I like the most about this company.

4 Likes

Hi everyone!

I’m Justin, a Technical Support Engineer at Cloudflare. I’ve been with Cloudflare on the Support team for about two and a half years now, and I’ve crossed paths with a few of you in that time.

I have previous web development experience with a focus on Ruby and JavaScript but dabble in a few other languages. Happy to help out wherever I can.

8 Likes

Hey there,

I’m one of the users who has tried, Key CDN, Stackpath and Cloudflare and I proudly say that, Cloudflare has always outperformed, almost 5 of my blogs are running flawlessly on Cloudflare.

Regards…
James
CEO: http://androidcompare.com

3 Likes

Hey there,
it’s @TomKlein from a previous post.

I just joined Cloudflare as a Technical Support Engineer a week ago. Besides being a customer since 2015 and coding websites/software, I always enjoyed helping people bring their ideas to life with Cloudflare’s products. Feel free to reach out to me, if you need any help.

5 Likes

Hello, I’ve been using CloudFlare since January for carguygarage.com and it’s been a big help!

• Jim
3 Likes

Hello, I used cloudflare to improve the performance of my website Paket Wisata ke Malang and the results are amazing

3 Likes

I have recently added my site to Cloudflare and I must say that despite being heavy on content side, its performance is amazing.

Keep up the great work :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i would love to learn wordpress

A post was merged into an existing topic: I can not connect to cisco vpn anyconnect

Hello!

I’m Chris, I just started at Cloudflare in December 2020 as a Technical Support Engineer.

I have previous experience with WordPress, NextCloud, web-hosting, Debian, basic scripting, and have been using Cloudflare since 2013-ish.

I’m happy to help where I can!

5 Likes