Welcome! Say hello!

Hello,

New to the community but have been using Cloudflare for a few years now. Looking to get some answers to problems I’m experiencing with emails going through Cloudflare. I hope to solve this problem soon :slight_smile:

Martin

Welcome to the Cloudflare Community! :orange: :partyparrot: :partying_face: :smile:

Hi community!

1 Like

Welcome! :smile:

Ok, I never actually told anything about myself!

I know it’s been a year, but here are a few things about me:

1. I am a Youtuber (Channel Name: VID Nut 250)

2. I like to play video games (like Kill Shot Bravo/Kill Shot, FPS, action, and simulation games)

3. I don’t use Cloudflare for any purposes (as any attempts I’ve made to add a domain have failed, due to it being a subdomain!)

4. I like to help people in this community as much as I can!

5. I live in the Southern part of the United States (AKA: The state of Texas)

6. I’m not going to reveal my age, where I live, my name, my email address, or anything else that’s personal information, so don’t ask me!

I know it’s been a year, but does it really matter when you share stuff about yourself? :wink:

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: I also did not search

@vclubshop.ro Welcome to the community! :orange: :partyparrot: :partying_face:

Hi everyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

My Name is Neeraj, I am coder, I know HTML, CSS , & LITTLE JS I like to help out people from confusion !

My Age - 13 (Hope that is not against the TOS)
Country - India

(I Actually wrote this a long time ago but forgot to send & this was in draft so I’m sending Now , Anyways

Hi Community :grinning:

2 Likes

To summarize:

Cloudflare’s Websites and Services are not intended for, nor designed to attract, individuals under the age of eighteen. Cloudflare does not knowingly collect personal information from any person under the age of eighteen. To the extent we become aware that we have the personal information of a person under the age of eighteen, we will delete that information.

but it neither explicitly prohibits younger people from signing up. Plus, there is no personal information per se.

Cloudflare is a US company and hence subject to US jurisdiction, so COPPA might apply to a certain extent, but - again - there’s not much personal information per se.

Even though I rarely hear people say I am not an IT professional , I’ll still post the usual disclaimer of not being a lawyer, but especially inviting people should not be an issue. I am sure there are plenty of people younger than 18 around here. Us Gandalfs and Sarumans will be the minority.

1 Like

Hey, believe it or not, I am 15 (I was 14 when I joined this community)! So if I’m allowed in the community, then I would assume, so are you, my friend!

Details about me

State: Texas

Region: Southern Texas

City: Figure it out yourself

ZIP code: Also figure it out yourself

I know it’s been a year, but I didn’t feel like doing this (until now)!

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: I need help with performance…should I look on fiver?

Hi everyone!
We’re using Cloudflare to increase our security and speed for our e-commerce site.

Pretty happy with it so far! Works like a charm most of the time :wink:

3 Likes

Well, welcome to the community! :partyparrot: :partyparrot: :orange: :orange: :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

Hi! I’m testing Cloudflared Tunnels on Linux to access my work resources at home.

1 Like

Welcome to the Community !

Hello!

Looking to ask a question and hoping posting here will make discourse trust me…

This is such a great example of how Indian culture continues to produce so many highly successful people. When you start learning this stuff at such a young age, you set yourself up for a lifetime of easily rewarding success. Welcome to the community, @Neeraj_1, and have fun learning. You can build anything you’re able to imagine.

(Please note I’m not personally of Indian descent, so I write this as an outsider. When I was 13, I was immature and directionless.)

Also, hello, Cloudflare Community! I should have joined up a while ago, but I’m glad I finally did. I’m impressed with the high quality of everything Cloudflare is building.

2 Likes

Hello - came here looking for support…

It was pleasure to hear such sweet words from you !

2 Likes