Welcome! Say hello!

Hello, everyone!

I’m Daniel, a Technical Support Team Lead on our Austin team. I’ve been at Cloudflare for over four years now. Excited to be here!

7 Likes

Hi all, I’m Jeff, a Technical Support Engineer. Glad to join this Community with many smart, talented members.

6 Likes

Hello @delder! Welcome to the Community!

2 Likes

Hello @jeffrc! Welcome :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome, @delder!

Hi @jeffrc!

Hi all, I'm Bryan, and I work on the Cloudflare Learning Center (https://www.cloudflare.com/learning/). I'll be periodically posting links to Learning Center articles for those who want to learn about the basics of Internet technology in general (e.g. What is DNS? What is IP?). From time to time I might also ask for feedback on new articles we publish. Glad to be here!

6 Likes

Welcome, @bryan.vale!

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Can’t access site because box to prove human doesn’t appear

Hi everyone,

My name is Weronika. I’m one of Cloudflare’s Technical Support Engineers based in Lisbon.
Nice to see you all here in Cloudflare Community!

You guys rock!

8 Likes

I had heard of cloudflare because of an error I got on a cloudflare website a few months back. I’m actually trying to find a domain for my site but so far cloudflare had been very good!

4 Likes

Hi everyone, I’m Mohammad {redacted}, everyone can call me MG and I’m thrilled to be part of such a wonderful and vibrant community. Cloudflare gave me the chance to build my own business and I am therefore fore ever in debt and try to make it up by contributing to this amazing tech ecosystem of magical services.

2 Likes

Hello everyone, my name is Lexa and I represent the page https://xsport.ua/football_s/

1 Like

Hello guys
Take me while ,i am going thru difficultys
I hope u understand
Am sorry for troubles and problems

1 Like

Здравствуйте скажите как суда загрузить видео на видео визуализацию поставить пожалуйста

Hi! I’m only really here to report a bug which I had using 1.1.1.1 making me forced to use 8.8.8.8 on my TV.

Currently trying to figure out how to post a bug and where :+1:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hi! I’m a relatively new customer on the enterprise side, although I’ve dabbled for a while with my personal stuff on/behind Cloudflare. my focus has to this point been mainly on getting sites and applications working behind CF’s DNS Proxy or Spectrum protection. Our use of Citrix products has made this…interesting.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: CNAME questions

5 posts were split to a new topic: Looking at sites