Welcome! Say hello!

Hi everyone,

My name is Weronika. I’m one of Cloudflare’s Technical Support Engineers based in Lisbon.
Nice to see you all here in Cloudflare Community!

You guys rock!

10 Likes

I had heard of cloudflare because of an error I got on a cloudflare website a few months back. I’m actually trying to find a domain for my site but so far cloudflare had been very good!

4 Likes

Hi everyone, I’m Mohammad {redacted}, everyone can call me MG and I’m thrilled to be part of such a wonderful and vibrant community. Cloudflare gave me the chance to build my own business and I am therefore fore ever in debt and try to make it up by contributing to this amazing tech ecosystem of magical services.

2 Likes

Hello everyone, my name is Lexa and I represent the page https://xsport.ua/football_s/

1 Like

Hello guys
Take me while ,i am going thru difficultys
I hope u understand
Am sorry for troubles and problems

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Video question

A post was split to a new topic: 1. bug question

Hi! I’m a relatively new customer on the enterprise side, although I’ve dabbled for a while with my personal stuff on/behind Cloudflare. my focus has to this point been mainly on getting sites and applications working behind CF’s DNS Proxy or Spectrum protection. Our use of Citrix products has made this…interesting.

1 Like

How are you doing

Hi, I’m frittro, I’m an “elder geek” from Auckland, :new_zealand: New Zealand. I’m currently teaching myself about selfhosting on raspberrypi_80px Raspberry Pi SBC’s, using the yunohost_80px YunoHost distribution, which is based on debian_80px Debian.

This will be the first time that I have selfhosted anything from within my home network. I am taking it cautiously and getting as much advice along the way as I can. I have heard good things about cloudflare_80px Cloudflare, but this will be my first time using it, as well. I have a lot of learning to do, as I roll out my new selfhosted yunohost_80px YunoHost-based server during 2022.

2 Likes

Hi everyone, I have been working in IT industry and I had several websites so far for more than 12 years and the funny thing is that the first time i became familiar with Cloudflare was back in 2011 i believe and that time I considered it a very useless service :sweat_smile: but after some years i found it very great service. Did anyone here felt the same at a special period about Cloudflare?

2 Likes

Nah, I’ve liked it the whole time

1 Like

:+1:

Welcome to the Cloudflare Community! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you so much :blush:, I don’t know why I felt like that :grin: I don’t exactly remember; was the service that time much different from now?

1 Like

I’ve used Cloudflare for many years new, despite my weakness in programming so far, I’m very happy that Cloudflare exist :slight_smile:

In fact, it is the only site that provides very powerful services for free without using your data such as mail and phone, even Google and Facebook and large companies they all use our data for ads in exchange for giving you something free, It’s also great that Cloudflare canceled use Google reCAPTCHA and use hCaptcha In order not to collect data about us by Google…

A company like this that cares about the privacy of its users deserves all the support by us and does not need to market itself because people will market to it for free as well

I created this thread just to thank the people who working on Cloudflare, you have helped millions of people, well done!!

6 Likes

This topic needs to be pinned globally in my opinion!

My Name is Matthew {reacted} from Whitby, Ontario, Canada and I am a mid-level Tech Expert, YouTuber, TikToker and Volunteer. I am using Cloudflare for learning that I may pass on the joys and usfulness of Cloudflare on to others with domains. Where I volunteer is a place called Their Opportunity at https://theiropportunity.com and I have placed all of the domains that we own (6) with Cloudflare for security as the boss has moved our website over too Wix (not my 1st or 2nd choice) and I wanted to have some extra level of security with his domains. I love Cloudflare just based on the results of security we get. The Website of theiropportunity.com was malwared twice and our server was ransomwared during the covid lockdowns in Ontario and so I spend all that lockdown learning how to secure our new server, learned linux and more networking I did not know. From there we have not had a bad word to say about Cloudflare since. I should have used this service after the first attack but did not listen to myself now we have a new host and secure domains for our websites.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community! :partying_face: :partyparrot:

1 Like

Thank you

2 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: How do staff notices work