Welcome! Say hello!

Oh yeah, variety is the spice of life now. I’m also a Trader Joe’s frozen food expert now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey there!

I’m Calvin, a Solutions Engineering Manager on our San Francisco team.

I’ve been at the company a bit over 2 years, working primarily with our Enterprise customers on complex or unusual product use cases.

Excited to join the Cloudflare Community and extend my support to even more Cloudflare users!

6 Likes

Hey @Calvin! Welcome :smiley:

Internal jargon! NAMER is what we internally call our North AMERican teams for per-region groupings (same as LATAM, APAC, EMEA, etc.).

5 Likes

Warm welcome to all! :handshake: :hugs:
And hello from Croatia :love_letter: :croatia:

2 Likes

Welcome, @calvin!

1 Like

Hi everyone -

I’m Ben, a Product Manager on our Bots team. Excited to see what folks are working on & help out!

7 Likes

Hi @bsolomon!

Hey @bsolomon, welcome! :smiley:

Hello everyone! I’m Nayaab, a UX Writer here at Cloudflare, and I’m excited to be here in the Community!

5 Likes

Hi @nayaab, and welcome!

Hello, everyone!

I’m Daniel, a Technical Support Team Lead on our Austin team. I’ve been at Cloudflare for over four years now. Excited to be here!

6 Likes

Hi all, I’m Jeff, a Technical Support Engineer. Glad to join this Community with many smart, talented members.

5 Likes

Hello @delder! Welcome to the Community!

2 Likes

Hello @jeffrc! Welcome :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome, @delder!

Hi @jeffrc!

Hi all, I'm Bryan, and I work on the Cloudflare Learning Center (https://www.cloudflare.com/learning/). I'll be periodically posting links to Learning Center articles for those who want to learn about the basics of Internet technology in general (e.g. What is DNS? What is IP?). From time to time I might also ask for feedback on new articles we publish. Glad to be here!

4 Likes

Welcome, @bryan.vale!

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Can’t access site because box to prove human doesn’t appear