Welcome! Say hello!

hallo

2 Likes

Hi guys,
Looking forward to this forum…
Max

3 Likes

Though I have been around here for a month or so already I just saw this topic and thought I would write a short introduction anyway.

I am Knagie aka Niels, 23 years old and I am from the Netherlands. Currently my job is managing the network for a group of schools as well as do the IT support and application management there. In my free time enjoy messing around with tech and games, make music or go for a mountain bike ride. I’ve been using Cloudflare for at least 2 years but mostly the DNS settings and basics for the freeplan.
I try to help where possible and where my knowledge suffices.

Everyday is a day to learn something new and asking for help is a strength :smile:

2 Likes

Hello everyone!

Glad to join this awesome community!

I am Arun Chattopadhyay from Kolkata, India. I am a copywriter with a digital marketing background. I have just started working on my new website, arunchattopadhyay.com.

I am new to Cloudflare and trying to learn it well. I hope I shall be able to learn and contribute well to the community.

I wish everyone a great day. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I like professional services worldwide, I like website businesses because of that I attended to this community.Hi everyone, appreciated with you

2 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Issue with DNSSEC

Hello, I am Brad from Canada. Just came here to learn more about 1.1.1.1

5 Likes

hello

2 Likes

Hello Everyone!

My name is Rommy from Customer Support team. I’m joining Cloudflare since early 2016. Nice to meet you all here :blush:

Cheers,
Rommy

10 Likes

Hello Everyone!

My name is Peter and I am on the Cloudflare Customer Support Team;

Really excited to meet you all!

Best,
Peter

9 Likes

Hi all!

My name is Dan and I’m from the Customer Support Team as well.

Looking forward to working with you!

6 Likes

Hello All,

My name is Carol. I am part of the Cloudflare Support Team in the London (UK) Office.
I’ve been working at Cloudflare for a year now and I am very excited to join the community.

Sharing is caring. Looking forward to helping out here and being part of this community!

9 Likes

hello, i came across cloudflare from #Linus tech tips. popped it into my phone and enjoyed it ever since!! THEN JOINED the wait list for warp, then waited for this beta for windows! im just excited to try it out as a daily vpn on my pc.

3 Likes

Hello All,

My name is Ralph. I’m part of the of the Cloudflare support team in APAC office.
Excited to be here! Thanks for having me.

Regards,
Ralph P.

8 Likes

Hi everyone,

My name is Andronicus. I’m with the Support Operations team at Cloudflare.
Nice to see you all here in Cloudflare Community!

Cheers!

10 Likes

Hey, our first winner! I hope @cloonan has a special door prize for you. Singapore office?

5 Likes

Hi @andronicus_cf,

Welcome, great to have you here!

5 Likes

Hi @sdayman,
Yes, I’m based in Singapore. :smile:

9 Likes

Hi all,

My name is Rui, and I am now part of the Cloudflare Support team in the Lisbon (PT) Office.
I’ve joined Cloudflare staff a few months back, and I’m very impressed how active is our community and the fantastic MVP’s that we have.

Looking forward to helping out here and being part of the community now as a Cloudflare employee !

10 Likes

Hi @RuiG,

Welcome to the community, thanks, great to have you around! :slight_smile:

4 Likes