Welcome! Say hello!

I owned a Palm Pilot, loved it and the Treo too. Just joined Cloudfare today, I am not a techie. I am on the Free Plan with Argo Smart Routing. What are the first three things I should be doing to make Cloudflare work well for us. https://segev.ca/

Thank you.

1 Like

If you worked at PayPal, don’t you deserve a discount on the Tesla new CyberTruck?

Quick question. Is it possible to have a place somewhere where there is a list. “Top 10 things you want to do as a new CloudFlare client.” I am not technical but I signed up for the Free Service and realized that Argo might also be beneficial for us, so added that service. Then, when I actually go into the site, I do not know what other steps to take at first to make an impact. Thanks, George

1 Like

What’s with the awkward reference to various other products? Almost like you’re keyword stuffing, which is bad form (at best).

1 Like

Really? Small reference that he worked at PayPal which he mentioned and where Elon Musk worked.

1 Like

What does any of that, or a former brand of PDA, have to do with Cloudflare? — sorry if I’m overly sensitive, I was a Palm fan too, but the PayPal/Tesla thing is a common way of comment spamming that spouts up across blog comments and discussion groups every time there is any big news relating to Musk/Tesla to try and ride the news, and it just doesn’t seem related to “New to Cloudflare, what else can it do”

I just signed up as a Cloudflare customer today and quite excited about it actually. What value is offered by you harassing me about a reference to PayPal when the person themselves mentioned it. Can you not find something useful to do?

2 Likes

The value is simply this: If you’re keyword stuffing in a lame SEO attempt, you know it hasn’t gone unnoticed.

If not, you know that something is a bit odd and you can look around the community and get familiar with things. Welcome.

1 Like

Shall I run all my posts by you first to get your approval? Stop bugging users.

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

Glad to join this community.
I am an entrepreneur, with my recent startup hoverboardsgeek.com.
I use Cloudflare mostly as a free DNS and SSL support and using 3 of my sites on Cloudflare. I also suggest others to use it for the same. The other features I use are the page rules, caching, bot games.
I am extremely satisfied with its services.
The other technologies and services I have hands-on experience are Wordpress.
I am always eager to learn and share about new technologies and looking forward to the same!

6 Likes

Talofa-Hello

My name is William it’s nice to be a part of your community. I see there’s a lot of very important and helpful information available to me now. The technical field gets difficult for myself at times. I do often need help. I am thankful to have this community to go to for help. I do look forward to making a few friends here I like the format and I’m very interested in Cybersecurity.

3 Likes

Hello! My name is JP, and I’m a CloudFlare newbie! We’ll be using the API extensively to migrate our domain name holdings over to CloudFlare over the next year or so. Looking forward to learning a lot!

5 Likes

Hello Community, Great to be here! Hope I can help if I can and hope to get help when needed. RIchard

4 Likes

سلام من بهروز بهارستانی هستم. و خوشحالم که بعد از مدتی، می‌توانم دوباره با دوستان ارتباط بگیرم.

1 Like

Greetings from marketing team of https://www.taspromosibogor.com/

4 Likes

Greetings from a web dev team in Buffalo NY USA (its not always that cold here).
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello all, thanks for creating this community, so the newbies can find help and support, I have 3 blogs running on cloudflare and the performance is great. Greeting from the founder of https://iriveramerica.com

Thanks

3 Likes

hi hello!

3 Likes

Hi from France ! :fr:

I use Cloudflare for several years now though I’m not an expert. I’m looking forward reading from you guys ! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

wow, this is a very good thing, Cloudflare service is really very beneficial I have been using Cloudflare service on my website www.techmachos.com for many days.
Thank you

2 Likes

Hi People :kissing_heart:

2 Likes