Welcome! Say hello!

Hello everyone. it feels so nice to be part of this community.

6 Likes

I don’t think I posted here before (my apologies).

I use Cloudflare to protect the domains I have. I am a former Helpdesk Tech. Now, I just sell ad space on domains, and sometimes I try to sell the domains themselves (e.g., StubbornAF.com).

Happy to be here!

2 Likes

A really belated hello to the Community. New to Cloudflare from 2018. Learning quickly.

Mostly I work with open source developer communities and enterprise user communities. I am delighted delighted to be a part of the Cloudflare Community. Thank you.

6 Likes

Hello,
I am from Vietnam. Thank for your great service.

• sao
4 Likes

Hello everyone! I started out using Cloudflare for DNS only, hosting my site somewhere else as soon as I bought a custom domain name for my personal GitLab Page. Cloudflare offered resources that my hosting provider did not, and I loved the built in security features available even on the Free Plan (I’ve since upgraded to Pro :tls: with a Dedicated SSL Cert). My experience thus far has been amazing, excepting a few minor glitches which were handled quickly and professionally. At GitLab I host FOSS repos dedicated to hosts and Adblock-style filters which focus strongly on privacy & security for both mobiles and workstations, which explains why I have a hardened personal website. Using the combination of Cloudflare as well as best-practices via a strong Content-Security-Policy & a ‘none’ Referrer-Policy so any site my guests visit after my own won’t know from whence they came for privacy concerns (think Amazon, Google, Facebook & just about any other multinational, e.g., with terrible privacy practices) while relying on Cloudflare’s nosniff & http-only cookie policy, as well as its Page-Rules, it’s Firewall with all it brings with it, etc., I’ve been able to achieve an A+ Security Score from Mozilla, implement HSTS directly through Cloudflare and now be included in all major browsers after a wait period, and am actually PCI compliant which still makes me laugh. Perhaps I need to start a bank :thinking:

2 Likes

Hi all
We just moved www.blessed-hands.com over to Cloudflare from Godaddy. Great speed increase that should help us with meeting Google’s speed requirement.

2 Likes

We were looking for a CDM for our Dallas digital marketing firm and found CloudFlare. It was so simple. Thanks

2 Likes

Open Source :heart: from me!

Hacking is good as it helps to reveal vulnerabilities in code from websites to iOS / Android / Blackberry apps, to OS on workstations (especially Windows! - Linux & BSD are the way to go!). It’s been a ‘dirty’ word these days due to mass media ‘s misuse, intentional or not. Pen-testing is a form of hacking & without is, no corporation - or individual - would be secure against Cyber Criminals. So those two terms - hacker & cyber criminal, are essentially not equal, the former works for good - even so-called “Black-Hat” hackers (take the attendees at DefCon, e.g.) - and the latter for profit, nation-state cyber attacks, etc. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi everyone and thanks to all that made this Community possible.

My name is Hai from Vietnam. I’m a full-stack developer and my hobbies are making some free products, a few months ago, I move a service (https://www.mediawant.com/ - Youtube Video Downloader and more) to CloudFlare and very happy with it. CloudFlare helps me a lot.

Another way, maybe someone happy with my product. Please reply to give me more feedback. :slight_smile: HAPPY CODING

Thanks, CloudFlare Team.

5 Likes
split this topic #300

2 posts were split to a new topic: MediaWant feedback

Hello.

My Name is Calvyn, I am a Digital Marketing Trainer
I blog at www.calvyn.com

I am using cloudflare for some time, yet I am pretty new to this community

2 Likes

Hello, Happy to have joined. Looking forward with excitement.

2 Likes

Thanks for your response sir.I am your new user
https://thesarkariresults.in

3 Likes

Hello

2 Likes

Thank you Ryan for welcoming into this community. Myself Nadh from India. My sites are running through Cloudflare.
https://www.examremark.com/.
Thanks for the great service.
Sarkari Result

4 Likes

Cheers everyone! Happy Communiversary!
:wine_glass: :partying_face: :partyparrot:

6 Likes

@cscharff is also with you!

2 Likes

Maybe in your time zone? Over here he’s one day ahead of me.

1 Like

In Europe you both have the cake…

1 Like