I have two websites on namecheap. They both say unsecure.I have added the CNAME and NS Record to both but still not working. Can anyone advice what I should do to fix the issues?
Can you share the name of one of the sites?
Good #website-application-performance:security FAQ here
I did what you asked and my subject was not found.
would help figure it out
The thing is both my sites are active on Cloudflare but on namecheap I apparently did something wrong. I just need a little help.
One shows as pending nameserver update and the other is giving a 526 and DNS Propagation Checker - Global DNS Testing Tool shows that one with nameservers still propagating.
Did you change your nameservers at your registrar or just add records to the dns app?
Namecheap is my register where I added the Cloudflare. I followed the process that it said to do.
If it’s been more than 24 hours, you may want to verify they changed your nameservers as I do not see that
And, seeing the same results for the other site, so I’d verify both.
This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.