Website verification failed

Good morning all,

I hope you can help.

I work for a school that has a subscription to a website called Linguascope and received a ticket from the languages teacher telling us that she’s having trouble with her students getting onto the website. After spending a couple of lessons with the class I finally caught sight of a Cloudflare verification box and a failure message on the logon screen for some users.

Could you please point me in the right direction to troubleshoot and resolve this as I am completely new to Cloudflare.

Thanking you in advance.

Hey there!

Sorry to hear about the troubles logging into the Linguascope site.

Could you please point me in the right direction to troubleshoot and resolve this as I am completely new to Cloudflare.

If using a browser in Incognito mode doesn’t help, please have Linguascope open a ticket from their Cloudflare account, and we can look into it.

They may have limited categories to choose from in the ticket, but ask them to pick the best choice, even if it’s not exactly the issue. A ticket may auto-close, but we can re-open and categorize it if you post the ticket # here.

For their ticket, it would help if you could provide them a HAR File and Console Log file recording the failure.

2 Likes

what is the name of the site?

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.