Website traffic is not updated and displayed as 0 visitors

What is causing Cloudflare analytics tool to be unable to detect the traffic normally? Our traffic is displayed as 0 visitors although we get traffic daily.

May I ask is the Analytics properly installed for the domain and running? :thinking:

I cannot find any related analytics code while inspecting your Website source code.

Otherwise, maybe some cache or delay for the data to show up in “real-time”?

Furthermore, are we talking about Cloudflare Web Analytics or Cloudflare Analytics as using some Zaraz integration app like Google Analytics?

I’ve accessed your website recently, do you see anything?

server: nginx

Seems like your domain is not using Cloudflare?
Otherwise, the DNS record is unproxied and set to :grey: (DNS-only)?

Or you have enabled the “Pause Cloudflare for this site” option from the Overview tab of Cloudflare dashboard for your domain name?

Nevertheless, have you recently added your domain name to your Cloudflare account and switched your domain nameservers and pointed them to Cloudflare nameservers?

I blieve it might take some time to refresh and show the data, if so.

We have added Cloudflare DNS to the domain

But is it proxied :orange: ?

1 Like

Seems like not to me when I check (using DIG, online tool, and HTTP headers just in case).

Cloudflare is activated. We didn’t pause it.

We have added domain name to your Cloudflare account and switched your domain nameservers and pointed them to Cloudflare nameservers few months ago. So, it should have already updated by now

1 Like

Correct, but as @erictung asked, is the A www and/or A unlimitedeffect.com hostname proxied and set to :orange: under the DNS tab of Cloudflare dashboard for your domain name?

Thank you for your feedback information and providing a screenshot.

Kindly, consider masking out/hiding (redact the data) relevant information like your origin host/server IP address due to privacy concerns.

• Click on the “Pencil” for your post to Edit it and mask/hide the IP address at your screenshot then re-upload it again …

Exactly, the DNS records are set to :grey: (DNS-only).
Kindly, click on the Edit link and make sure both A www and A unlimitedeffect.com DNS records are :orange: therefore “Save” to apply the changes.

1 Like

Yes :+1:

Now give it few minutes and I believe you would see the stats numbers as well :wink:

When I check, HTTP headers say: server: cloudflare

When I do lookup for your hostname - Cloudflare IPs are returned (as it should be):

;QUESTION
unlimitedeffect.com. IN A
;ANSWER
unlimitedeffect.com. 300 IN A 172.66.40.133
unlimitedeffect.com. 300 IN A 172.66.43.123

Therefore, from your screenshot I do see there is a wildcard hostname * (apex) which would work for as proxied :orange: only at Enterprise plan.

Except, if you want to use :grey: (DNS-only) and leave it “as-is”? :thinking:
Otherwise, you can remove it.

See the answer at the link below:

1 Like

give me a minute

I would remove it, yes. Wildcard can be tricky …

In case you are using some sub-domain, you can always use “Add record” button and add the missing DNS record (sub-domain) and point it to your hostin/server IP, if you have used some either :wink:

1 Like

Done and great thanks for your prompt support!! I really appreciate it!!

1 Like

Is there a way we van see the visitors online with their IP address and country through the Cloudflare, please?

Yes, but I am afraid this requires at least a paid plan, Pro plan for live traffic/statistics - like in last 30 minutes (with real-time / live updating).

I am afraid we cannot see the IP address, but country yes we can (and other fields like HTTP method, AS number, path, referer, etc.) → in last 15-30 mins with live-updating.

If interested, more useful information about this feature can be read at the link from below:

I would suggest you to try out Google Analytics, or as already mentioned, by using new feature Cloudflare Zaraz → Google Analytics integration :wink:

About Zaraz, here:

1 Like

Yes it helped us a lot!! Thank you so much again!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.