Website temporarily deactivated - HELP

Hello. I have submitted a ticket # 1672628 and #1672637 to help me out.
My website has been suspended temporarily. I think i got a mistake yesterday. I created a new dns entry for a new subdomain that host videos and I forget to turn off the cloud and use only as DNS. Because of this i think i got temporarily deactivated. I never got any problems before. Please activate again my domain listed on the tickets. I adjusted already the settings.

0 Likes

The community can’t do much, you’ll have to wait for a response to the tickets.

2 Likes

Opening multiple support tickets will only slow the processing of your inquiry. The community can’t effect the review by Cloudflare’s Trust & Safety team.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply. Do you have any idea of how long the review could take?

0 Likes

Hi @thyago, I see your ticket in process and have added some notes to it in order to keep an eye on progress.

0 Likes

Hi Cloonan thanks for taking a look into it. But i din’t see the notes. I just got a reply saying that they can’t do nothing about it. Why? I did a mistake yesterday like i said and i removed the subdomain out there. I just want to know if i will be able to use again CF on that domain or not. Thanks for your time.

0 Likes

The notes were internal for the engineer to see your posts here for additional background. I see the ticket is still open in the engineers queue.

0 Likes