Website temporarily deactivated - HELP

Hello. I have submitted a ticket # 1672628 and #1672637 to help me out.
My website has been suspended temporarily. I think i got a mistake yesterday. I created a new dns entry for a new subdomain that host videos and I forget to turn off the cloud and use only as DNS. Because of this i think i got temporarily deactivated. I never got any problems before. Please activate again my domain listed on the tickets. I adjusted already the settings.

The community can’t do much, you’ll have to wait for a response to the tickets.

2 Likes

Opening multiple support tickets will only slow the processing of your inquiry. The community can’t effect the review by Cloudflare’s Trust & Safety team.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply. Do you have any idea of how long the review could take?

Hi @thyago, I see your ticket in process and have added some notes to it in order to keep an eye on progress.

Hi Cloonan thanks for taking a look into it. But i din’t see the notes. I just got a reply saying that they can’t do nothing about it. Why? I did a mistake yesterday like i said and i removed the subdomain out there. I just want to know if i will be able to use again CF on that domain or not. Thanks for your time.

The notes were internal for the engineer to see your posts here for additional background. I see the ticket is still open in the engineers queue.

This topic was automatically closed after 31 days. New replies are no longer allowed.