Website struck after connection with Website

Facing issue while connecting cloud fare is much good and it gives benefits to website, so I tried this to give a boost to my website
but after connecting When i open my dashboard and its gives some errors in the setting section… The website also not load and open. Then I tried to remove it for experimentation, it worked perfectly fine. I did much research o it and discussed with experts. Even they are not able to thinking what happened… Few things are disappeared in dashboard which is a bad thing … Is there anyone else?

What is the website?

but after connecting When i open my dashboard and its gives some errors in the setting section… The website also not load and open.

Also can you describe the errors and behaviors you’re experiencing? A lot of the time the error will have a error number or message with it.

phrazle.online

Your site isn’t currently using your Cloudflare account and is using Hostinger’s DNS. You’ll need to switch back to the Cloudflare nameservers given in your account for the domain for us to see what the problem is.

https://cf.sjr.org.uk/tools/check?8abf6ca456814d9ca1e47f7359e43e24