Website still not insecure

Answer these questions to help the Community help you with Security questions.

What is the domain name? can’t add links

Have you searched for an answer? yes

Please share your search results url:

When you tested your domain using the [Cloudflare Diagnostic Center] , what were the results?

Mixed content warning

Describe the issue you are having:

my website still inseure

What error message or number are you receiving?

What steps have you taken to resolve the issue?

1. tried adding
    to the header but caused my website to not load correctly

2. i have changed my domain servers to Cloudflare

Was the site working with SSL prior to adding it to Cloudflare?

no

What are the steps to reproduce the error:

Have you tried from another browser and/or incognito mode?

yes

Please attach a screenshot of the error:

That’s certainly a major factor for this not working. That’s something that should have been taken care of prior to adding a site to Cloudflare. Please get this set up with your host.

You can obfuscate it by typing it as exampleDOTcom, etc.

The main reason I signed up for Cloudflare was to get SSL, for the site www.midnightdelights.ukexampleDOTcom its a ecommerce store selling adult toys i put meta http-equiv=‘Content-Security-Policy’ content=‘upgrade-insecure-requests’ in the heading but this stopped all the images loading

My site is hosted on another server not owned by me

Cloudflare doesn’t take the place of having a working SSL setup on your server. Cloudflare’s edge certificate secures the traffic between Cloudflare and your visitors. In order to secure traffic from Cloudflare to your site, you still need to install a certificate from either a recognized certificate authority or the Cloudflare Origin CA.

I was told this by the company:

All of our cart and checkout pages are handled through secured servers using SSL encrypted connections. However, stores will still need to have a SSL certificate issued towards them. We recommend signing up and creating an account with [Cloudflare] for a free SSL certificate.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.