Website shows "Site Not Found" please HELP

1. We are a small nonprofit in Pittsburgh PA. Our website domain is openhandpgh.org
  2. I did the Diagnostic Test and am trying to set up something called DNSSEC; our current host is Squarespace (and TUCOWS via SqSp).
  3. I am NOT a techie, and my boss is very anxious about our site being unavailable. I don’t know how to get the DNSSEC thing added to Square space…so I’m STUCK.

Anyone out there willing to walk me through this “crisis” in my little nonprofit world please??

Why Wait
Don’t wait for an answer, find it fast! Search for #CommunityTip error:
Example: #CommunityTip 521

Test Before You Post
Unsure of the issue? Test before posting using the Cloudflare Diagnostic Center: Diagnostic Center | Check SSL and Test Website Security | Cloudflare

I suggest you use the “Pause Cloudflare on Site” option from the Overview tab at dash.cloudflare.com. The link is in the lower right corner of that page. Give it five minutes to take effect, then make sure site is working as expected with HTTPS. Only then should you un-pause Cloudflare and double-check your SSL/TLS setting to make sure it’s Full (Strict).

So, there is no link to “Pause Cloudflare on Site”. Perhaps because we are on the FREE plan?

I’m trying my best to unravel this “Site Not Found” mystery…and am feeling stymied.

Cheryl

Also, I have tried to submit an actual support ticket. Unable to UNCHECK the “my problem is not domain related box” so of course, I’m unable to go further.

Have I mentioned I’m aging at the speed of light over this issue (which means I’ll be a centurian by the end of business today – just sayin’… :sweat_smile:)

Yeah, this seems to be a known issue right now. Tagging @cloonan so he can followup

Also as for this, you need to go into your zone. It’s in the bottom right

2 Likes

Welcome to my club!

Thank you for letting us know, the team has been looking into this one. I’ve seen some success using a different browser but not 100%. Can you email support AT cloudflare DOT com and share the number here? I’ll make sure we get you in the proper queue.

@clowitzer We’re currently looking into the cause of this, can you try refreshing the page when you see that behavior and seeing if it starts working? When I’ve seen this happen, the problem has cleared after a refresh and not returned.

We’ll work on fixing this initial behavior, but that workaround seems to work for the time being.

Pause/remove cloudflare and see if that fixes the problem.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.