Website shows not secure and works again

My website www.rabbitfarmng.com was moved to cloudflare using the free ssl, but since then, it works for a while, shows insecure for a while

below is the error message from mozilla —>>>

(Did Not Connect: Potential Security Issue

Firefox detected a potential security threat and did not continue to rabbitfarmng.com because this website requires a secure connection.

What can you do about it?

rabbitfarmng.com has a security policy called HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS), which means that Firefox can only connect to it securely. You can’t add an exception to visit this site.

The issue is most likely with the website, and there is nothing you can do to resolve it.

If you are on a corporate network or using anti-virus software, you can reach out to the support teams for assistance. You can also notify the website’s administrator about the problem.)

After some minutes, it works again, what is the cause for this downtime , it’s too frequent and is not good for my website health,…

Please help me out

It’s working for me. It might just be an issue of waiting for DNS to fully propagate. What you’re most likely seeing is a result of your origin server not being secure.

2 Likes

It also loads for me

1 Like

I think, It’s your browser issue. Clear browser cache and cookies. If that doesn’t work, it’s your country’s cache server issue. Will have to wait a few hours.

2 Likes

Thank you all … it has not failed for the last couple of hours now… I am still watcjhing it … thanks a lot for your contributions … i’m grateful !!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.