Website not showing properly

Hello
I installed cloud flare on my website recently and now it has an issue with consistently showing properly. My hosting provider bypassed cloud flare and it worked fine every time. I am thinking it is a caching issue. Can anyone help me with this issue?

0 Likes

What’s the domain?

0 Likes

https://macre.media
it might work when you first reach it but after refreshing it, the content will go away

0 Likes

I see a lot of javascript, and that you’re using Rocket Loader. Sometimes Rocket Loader trips up on javascript. Try disabling RL in the Speed section of the Cloudflare Dashboard.

1 Like

It seems to load fine in Edge InPrivate and Chrome Incognito and Firefox private window only if ad-blockers are turned off. Once I turn them all back on, the squares appear then goes blank.

1 Like

@sdayman unfortunately that didnt work
@Withheld you’re correct. any reasoning behind that and why it wouldn’t on normal chrome window?

2 Likes

Still showing that Rocket Loader is loading. If you’ve disabled it, you may need to purge caches and/or check page rules. As for not loading with my ad-blockers well, they blocks pretty much everything that isn’t a plain text file.

0 Likes

is it still showing?

0 Likes

so strange… i turned it off 30 minutes ago

1 Like

<-- brain fart at my end not yours. Rocket loader is off now…

0 Likes

ok it doesnt seem to be happening anymore

2 Likes

Still seeing a few issues in the console but not affecting any of my browsers.

0 Likes

oh ok what issues

0 Likes

0 Likes

Console in a web browser’s Dev Tools is really good for debugging.

1 Like

absolutely the best place to start. and disable caching! Don’t know why it’s not disabled by default.

1 Like

thanks guys you have been very helpful

3 Likes

closed #19

This topic was automatically closed after 31 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

0 Likes