Website not showing in search engines

Hey there, a few weeks ago I launched my website on Cloudflare pages. Everything runs fine and I can visit my site without a problem. The only thing is that my website doesn’t show on any search engine. I think its because its not being crawled, but i haven’t blocked anything. The only feature i enabled was force HTTPS (cant imagine this being the problem). Any suggestions on how to fix this issue?

And the domain is?

melraeven.nl

Did you take a look at your server logs or Cloudflare’s event log if you are blocking any requests? You may also want to take a look at Google’s - I presume you are referring to Google - webmaster tools.

logs show no blocks or alerts so seems like crawlers should be working. Im going to take a look at webmaster tools and if that doesnt work i guess contact google support. This issue is also on other engines such as bing btw

Right, if there is no block only Google and Microsoft can tell you further details here.

Alright, thanks for the suggestions :+1: :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.