Website not loading some countries

My domain fxmfunding. com is ok from my side. But in some countries, it’s not loading. It’s showing hostname not found. Then when I am using wifi the domain site is loading but when I am using mobile data the site is not loading. In some countries, it does not work. Please try to solve it as soon as possible. My customer recently visit the site from Germany but he can’t see the site.

Working fine from my end too :thinking:

I can also see you’re using Cloudflare APO for WordPress by looking the HTTP headers.

Furthermore, if you recently changed your domain nameservers, regular DNS propagation time usually takes up to 24-48 hours to complete.

Nevertheless, it might be due to the DNS cache at your local ISP.

Have you tried using any of the available online tools for DNS propagation check for your domain name yet? For example:

May I ask have you tried using a different Web browser, or tried clearing your Web browser cache?
How about using a Private window (Incognito mode) or a VPN connection if possible?
Is it the same behaviour on your mobile phone (4G LTE, mobile data, cellular)?

Domain registered with Cloudflare Registrar and DNSSEC not being enabled and not used so far.

1 Like

There is a court order in Austria which blocks ISPs from serving Cloudflare IPs.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.